Jacqueline Pinto accepts items for *store credit only*. We do not issue refunds or cancel orders. Store credits can’t be combined with discount codes.
All items purchased during a sitewide sale are final sale. No returns or store credit. No exceptions.
RETURN DETAILS: SHIPPED ONLINE ORDERS
Shipped returns must be postmarked within 7 days of the item being delivered to you due to transit time for it to get back to us. Additionally, we are not responsible for return shipping costs.
If you’d like to bring it back to us in-store, you may do so within 7 days of delivery.
If you are shipping back your order, please keep in mind that it must be postmarked within 7 days of it being fulfilled due to transit time for it to get back to us.
RETURN DETAILS: IN-STORE ORDERS
An item may be returned within 14 days of the in-store purchase.
To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be in original condition and unworn.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT A RETURN IF ITEM:
- Shows evidence of wear
- Does not have a Jacqueline Pinto receipt
- Was purchased with a store credit (partially or full)
- Is a sale item
- Merchandise should be returned in its original condition with the original Jacqueline Pinto box and pouch.
- Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and are subject to a 15% restocking fee if an exchange is requested or if you request to cancel a ring that is still in production.
- Engraved or embossed products, custom, and personalized products (including initials, lettering, birthstones and custom sizes) are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Any variation in size, color or customization that is not available for “as-is” purchase on our website is considered a custom order and is FINAL SALE.
If a customer has returned merchandise more than 3 times within 12 months or is over $1,000, we can deny a return based on the circumstances of said return or exchange. We also reserve the right to deny a return depending on the circumstances surrounding said return(s) (for example, excessive returns week after week).
Please email email@example.com to begin the return process. Once we have received the item, we will let you know within 2 business days if your return has been accepted. We will process your return within 5 business days and email you a store credit in the original amount (minus shipping, taxes and/or any discounts used) of your purchased item.
If an item is damaged, the damage must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of the delivery date. All damaged items must be postmarked within 3 days of report (we will provide a shipping label) or brought back to the store within 3 days so that we can take appropriate action! All damages are eligible for a refund or store credit (customer’s choice) when brought back within the timeframe.
Jacqueline Pinto, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once tracking information shows us that the package has been delivered. Please contact your local UPS for help on recovery of packages reported delivered via your tracking email.
Pickup Policy: important details about your store pickup.
All store pickups must be picked up within 5 business days of the order completion date. After the 5 business days, we have the right to cancel and refund your order at any time.